Fwd: [WSIS-CT] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Time slots for CS at PrepCom

Hi all,

Below an important information from Renata (CONGO), and comments from Karen. Meryem

Début du message réexpédié :

De: karen banks <karenb@gn.apc.org>
Date: Sam 12 fév 2005 20:18:44 Europe/Paris
À: plenary@wsis-cs.org, "CS Plenary" <plenary@wsis-cs.org>, "CT Group" <ct@wsis-cs.org>, "bureau wsis" <bureau@wsis-cs.org>
Cc: "Adina Fulga Radi" <adinafulgaradi@yahoo.com>
Objet: [WSIS-CT] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Time slots for CS at PrepCom

hi renate

thanks for this information - it's very useful to have it in advance of time.

· Thursday morning----no intervention for observers [general housekeeping and introduction]
· Thursday afternoon 17.15-18.00 [CS will have 15 minutes in this block of time]
· Friday 18 February -Wednesday 23 February, we will have 15 minutes in the morning from 10.00-10.45
· Thursday 24 February late morning or early afternoon 12.15-13.00, we will have 15 minutes
· Friday 25 no interventions planned, decisions on format of PrepCom 3. This could change as we see how discussions unfold and if we decide to request an intervention on that day.

it is good to see that we have time during sub-committee as well as plenary. From what i can gather, we've been allocated

- 15 minutes to speak to the financing issue (17 feb pm) - during a 3 hour session
- 15 minutes to speak to the IG issue (24th late morning/early afternoon) - during a 6 hour session
- 15 minutes in 4 *days* of discussion around Agenda Item 6:

Item 6:
1.      Consideration of the following items of the final document(s):
a.      Text of Political Chapeau
b.      Text of Operational Part
c.      Any other questions related to the final document(s)

it would be very helpful if we could pre-empt great dissapointment on our part, by requesting more time to speak to agenda item 6?

karen